Zach Taylor is a 27 year veteran Border Patrol agent with supervisory experience. He has testified before Congress as an expert witness on criminal activity in wilderness areas. His message is credible. He accuses the federal government in a coverup that is deliberately shielding critical information from the public.
Taylor says that whoever is perpetrating the border crisis is engaged in a perfect asymmetrical military tactic. While the American people focus on "the children," he points out that they are actually only a tiny proportion of the people crossing the border. That we are apprehending about 10 percent of the illegal border crossers, and that the other 90 percent are not children. Since only 10 - 15 percent of those apprehended are children, that means we are focused on about 1 percent of the problem. The adults that we are missing are bringing in weapons, personnel and supplies while our attention is diverted by the needs of the children.
He says a very credible informer told him that that the most dangerous crime element in Mexico City is Russian Mafia. That means KGB. Few people know this, but the Soviets entered a secret pact with Mexico very early in the last century, almost certainly with the eventual aim of utilizing Mexico's strategic position in offenses against the U.S. There is little doubt in my mind that the border crisis is an endgame strategy designed to bring in the people and weapons that will kill us. And Taylor asserts that Obama is in on the plan.
The only way to defeat this border swamping strategy is for state governments to initiate independent action with assistance from American volunteers. The federal government is betraying our country and its representatives are betraying their oath to "support and defend" our Constitution and country "from all enemies foreign and domestic."
Time for governors to stand up, seal the border and begin deporting aliens on their own. We need to get aggressive here. Otherwise Obama and his fellow communists will steal our country from us while we watch. And we are likely setting ourselves up for a terrorist attack. As Dick Cheney has warned, another attack is coming which will be far deadlier than 9-11.
Video courtesy of Little Bonanza Productions. For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.